Hidden Features - Seat Arona (2017 and Later)
On this page you will find a list of hidden features on / off features on / coding options / adaptations for the Seat Arona, which began production in 2017. Central electronics, headlight and lighting settings, multimedia system, etc.
On this page, you will find a list of hidden feature coding, unlocking of hidden features, coding options and adaptations for Seat Arona produced in 2017 and later. The price of opening hidden features for Seat Arona is 350 TL.
SEAT ARONA HIDDEN FEATURE LIST:
DASHBOARD and MULTIMEDIA
- Gauge Test - Needle Sweep (Does not open on VCI)
- Refuel Quantity in Dashboard
- Making the top speed of the dial 300 KM/H in vehicles with VCI.
- Changing the dial theme on vehicles with VCI
- Lap Timer (Laptimer)
- On/off daytime running lights via MMI
- Seat belt warning ON/OFF
- Multimedia system boot logo change (Cupra & FR etc. - Power on if unit supports)
- Changing the multimedia system theme to Cupra (Opens if the unit supports it)
- Driving School feature (See instant speed and signal on Multimedia)
- Off-Road menu to multimedia system
- The oil temperature is displayed on the information screen.
- Adjusting the mirror signals as american park (Must be turned off during inspection.)
- Adjusting the rear signals as American park (Must be turned off during the inspection.)
- Flashers with fog lights
- Flashing or simultaneous flashing of front daytime running lights and signals (must be turned off during inspection.)
- Cornering lights with fog lights
- Turning off daytime running lights when flashing
- Addition of dipped headlights to the headlight on vehicles with halogen headlights
- Increasing daytime LED brightness
- Dimming the leds when signaling
- Continuous illumination of the taillights when the Headlight Lever is in the "0" or "Auto" position
- Daytime running lights turn off when handbrake is applied
COMFORT - ON - OFF
- Door lock confirmation sound with horn (Beeps from buzzer in vehicles with alarm)
- Anti-theft alarm coding
- Automatic closing of windows and sunroof in the rain
- Increasing the number of comfort signals to 4 or 5
- Flashing of brake lights and flashing of hazard warning lights in sudden brakes
- Automatic closing of open windows when you press the lock button from the key once
- Rear wiper operation in reverse gear
- Full opening and closing of the sunroof from the remote (Normally only the back lifts)
- Turning the Coming-Home feature to automatic in vehicles with a headlight sensor (Normally, it is activated when the headlight flashes while descending)
- Turning on Coming-Home and Leaving Home on vehicles without headlight sensors
- Display of fan speed when the air conditioner is in Auto Mode
SAFETY - PERFORMANCE
- Accelerator pedal response algorithm
- ESC Sport and ESC Off (Normally only ASR Disabled - If your vehicle supports it)
- Steering hardening (for vehicles without "Drive Mode Select")
- "XDS Locked Differential"
- "TSC Torque Compensation System" activation
- Hill start assist reinforcement (This feature does not add hill start support to your vehicle, it only strengthens the existing hill start system)
You can also unlock the hidden features of your car yourself. The easy way to do this is with OBDEleven. Take a full backup of the vehicle's control units and start making changes. Return to the original with one touch if there is a problem.
Click this link to get OBDEleven at discounted prices: http://obdeleven.com/