What is Dynamic Light Assist ?
The Dynamic Light Assist provides optimum illumination of the road, providing greater safety in traffic.
This system with dynamic masking allows driving with high beam continuously without dazzling oncoming people. With the masking function, the high beam can be partially covered. Information about other vehicles in traffic and the level of illumination of the road is continuously measured by a camera located in the rear view mirror. Dynamic Light Assist, thereby significantly improving the overall illumination of the road.
Now you know what this system does. If you think you need this system, let's start coding.
Activate Dynamic Light Assist (DLA)
- VCDS or OBDEleven
- A car built on the MQB Platform (Golf 7, Passat B8, Octavia A7, Leon 5F and more)
- Led Headlights
- A5 - Front Sensor Control Module
1- Select Control Module "A5 - Front Sensor" Enter security access: "19249" and Go to Long Coding
- Find byte 19 - Bit 0-3 Value 00
- Find byte 19 - Bit 4-7 Value 30
- Find byte 21. Change it to hex value 40
2- Select Control Module "09 - Central Elec." Enter security access: "19249" and Go to Adaptation
- If you are coding with OBDEleven, Find "Fernlicht_Assistent" and go into that menu. No need to this if you're coding with VCDS.
- Find and Change "Erweiterte Fernlichtsteuerung" to "AFS FLA Fernlicht (GLW:MDF)"
- Find and Change "Menusteuerung Fernlichtassistent" to "Present"
- Find and Change "Menusteuerung Fernlichtassistent Worksteinstellung" to "Present"
After doing all this, the "DLA" option should have appeared in the "Light" menu in the vehicle settings. Check it.
3- Select Control Module "Module 4B - Multifunction Module" Enter security access: "19249" and Go to Long Coding
Find Byte 9 - Change the hex value to 10.
Find Byte 10 - Bit 6 Enable. (Make sure bit 5 is unticked)
Find Byte 11 - Bit 2 Enable.
That is all. If you did it completely, you should have an option in the in the "Car Settings".
CLICK ON THE LINK TO GET DISCOUNTED OBDELEVEN:
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
FOLLOW US ON YouTube: