Hidden Features - Skoda Fabia 3 6C (2015 -)
On this page you will find a list of hidden features on / off features / coding options / adaptations for the Skoda Fabia produced with body code 6C from 2015 to now. Virtual cockpit, central electronics, headlight and lighting settings, multimedia system, etc.
Make sure to call before you come!
The hidden features of the vehicle vary according to the equipment level and model year. For detailed information, please contact via Whatsapp.
INSTRUMENT PANEL - MULTIMEDIA
1. Dial Greeting
2. Additional Fuel Feature (Indicates the Fuel You Need to Take in Liters on the Trip Computer)
4. Daytime Running Lights on Tape
5. Cancellation of Seat Belt Warning
6. Multimedia System Boot Logo Change (GTI, R Line)
7. Driving School Feature (Seeing Instant Speed and Signal on Multimedia)
8. Off-Road Menu in Supported Multimedia Systems
9. Oil Temperature Appears on Information Screen
1. American Parks
2. Setting Mirror Signals to American Park
3. Setting Rear Signals to American Park
4.Fogs with Selector 5. Daytime Running Lights and Signals Flashing or Simultaneous Flashing (When Signaling)
6. Fog Light with Turn Sensitive
7. When Selector Daytime Running Lights Turning Off
8. Adding Dipped Headlights to the Dipped Headlights in Vehicles with Halogen Headlights
9. Increasing Daytime LED Brightness
10. Dimming LEDs When Signaling
11. Stop Lights and Signals Flashing or Flashing Simultaneously (When Signaling)
12. Headlight Lever "0" or "Auto" Continuous Lighting of Stops in " Position
13. Daytime Running Lights Turning Off When Handbrake Is Applied
COMFORT - ON - OFF
1. Door Lock Confirmation Sound with Horn (Beeps from buzzer in vehicles with alarm)
2. Anti-Theft Alarm Coding
3. Automatic Closing of Windows and Sunroof in Rain
4. Flashing of Brake Lights in Sudden Brakes and Flashing of 4s
5. Operation of Rear Wipers in Reverse Gear
6 Turning the Coming-Home Feature to Auto in Vehicles with Headlight Sensors (Normally, You Need to Make a Selector When Landing)
7. Turning On Coming-Home and Leaving Home Feature in Vehicles Without Headlight Sensor
SAFETY - PERFORMANCE
1. Accelerator Pedal Response Boost
2. ESC Sport and ESC Off (Normally Only ASR Disabled)
3. Steering Hardening (For Vehicles Without Drive Mode Selection)
4. XDS Locked Differential Boost
5. TSC System Activation
6. Hill Start Assist Boost
Features vary according to equipment levels.
Hidden features do not damage your vehicle and do not void the warranty.
Some features may not pass inspection, get information from Whatsapp.
PHONE: +90 537 358 9524