Hidden Features - Volkswagen Beetle (2010 and Later)
On this page you will find a list of hidden feature encoding / turning off features / coding options / adaptations for VW Beetle manufactured between 2010 - 2017. Central electronics, headlight and lighting settings, multimedia system, etc.
On this page you will find a list of hidden feature coding, unlocking hidden features, coding options and adaptations for Volkswagen New Beetle manufactured between 2010 and 2017. The price to unlock hidden features for the VW New Beetle is 350 TL. This price is valid for VW New Beetle only. If your vehicle brand model is different, the price varies.
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE HIDDEN FEATURE LIST:
- Cornering lights with fog lights
- Fog lights off when high beam on
- Volume to be replenished (Indicates the empty fuel reserve in the tank -For Vehicles After June 2012)
- Door Lock Confirmation Sound with horn
- Anti-Theft Alarm Coding
- Automatic Locking of Doors When Vehicle Speed Exceeds 15 km/h
- Unlocking Doors When Remove Key From Ignition
- Canceling Seat Belt Warning
- Turning On Coming-Home Feature (Lights Stay On For A Certain Time When Getting Out Of The Car )
- Increasing the Touch Signal from 3 to 5
- XDS Locked Differential Activation (Provides Better Handling - GTI Vehicles Only)
You can also unlock the hidden features of your car yourself. The easy way to do this is with OBDEleven. Take a full backup of the vehicle's control units and start making changes. Return to the original with one touch if there is a problem.
Click this link to get OBDEleven at discounted prices: https://www.obdeleven.com?aff=86